(Commission-only & Remote work – National Sales Territory)
Queen Bee Media is a well-established online branding and development firm with headquarters in the Twin Cities. The company offers full web solutions to its clients, including WordPress Content Management Systems, Web Development, Website Hosting, Email Marketing, Video Tours, Video Storytelling, Video Marketing, Social Media Branding, Social Media Management and Social Media Consulting services. We specialize in working with small to medium-sized businesses in creating mobile-friendly websites and developing video tours to the real estate industry.
We are seeking highly a motivated, detail-oriented sales person to focus on new business development, specifically in website development and video tours. This individual is preferably located in the Twin Cities metro area, but would consider anyone within the US.
Our video tours are sold primarily to Commercial Real Estate and Luxury Real Estate agents. Our video tours are unique because they include a professional voice over. Our tours not only focus on the properties, but also the city and neighborhood the property is located in. 85% of buyers want to work with agents that offer video, properties listed with video receive 403% more inquires then those without video and an email that includes video receives an increase in click thru rate by 96%. In addition, the agent can post the video on their website, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram accounts. Currently, only 3% of agents are using video for their listings so the market potential is incredible.
Our Tours are on the average 2 minutes in length and include:
- Up to 25 images – We can take the pictures for them if they don’t already have them
- Script written by one of our copywriters
- Professional Voiceover with their choice of male or female voice talent
- Royalty free background music
- Editing and posting of Video to YouTube
View examples of our Video Tours: http://qbeemedia.com/services/video-production-services/video-tours/
Having a responsive website that adjusts to all screen sizes and is mobile is imperative to businesses. Website services we offer include:
- WordPress Responsive Website Development
- Website Hosting and Domain Name Registration
- Search Engine Optimization
- Blog post copywriting
- Website Maintenance
- Google Analytics set up and reporting
Find out more about our Website Services: http://qbeemedia.com/services/website-services/
As a Sales Representative you will:
- Prospect, build relationships, and close business
- Expand our presence and acquire new customers
- Establish new client business. Must be a proven “hunter”!
- Generate your own leads (leads will be provided by the company only sporadically)
- Serve as a trusted advisor to prospective clients by demonstrating extensive knowledge and insight into their business processes in order to present solutions that meet their goals
- Coordinate and write proposals/responses to RFPs
- Use problem solving and analytical skills to determine how to maintain client satisfaction and deliver results
- Identity, attend and participate in networking events
- Tell our story. Communicate persuasively to prospects about our products, services and solutions
- Manage sales cycle including developing and optimizing a sales pipeline, qualifying opportunities, maintaining pursuit strategies focused on key decision makers and managing opportunities from prospecting to negotiation and contract closure.
- Provide ongoing status reports to senior management team
- Collaborate with production department to ensure successful transitions, implementations, customer satisfaction and ongoing partnership with clients.
Candidates should possess:
- Minimum of one or more years of Outside Sales experience
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, assertive, consultative, driven and a positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and on your own is required
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- An understanding of the digital creative space and how to manage and pitch creative and development services
- Willing to work a minimum of 25 hours per week
- Access to a computer on a daily basis
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must have either an Android or IPhone
- Should have strong command of English
Compensation & Employment Details:
- Commission Based
- 1099 Independent Contractor
- 30% commission paid upon receivables
- Work remotely anywhere in the US
- Flexible work schedule
About Queen Bee Media, LLC:
Queen Bee Media has been offering small business owners true value for over 15 years. Queen Bee Media provides full digital solutions including: WordPress Website Development, SEO, Video Production, Video Tours, Content Development, Blogging, Email Marketing, Social Media Account Creation, Management, Consultation & Integration, Website Hosting and Maintenance. When Queen Bee Media approaches or is contacted by a client, we review what their true needs are based on the industry their business represents. We look at what the business is currently doing, we offer our professional feedback and then set a plan with goals to be achieved. Queen Bee Media teaches businesses how to leverage the internet to achieve their marketing objectives and grow their customer base.
Interested candidates should email their cover letter and resume to email@example.com