Multiple Instagram Users Rejoice!
Do you have several Instagram accounts? Tired of logging in and out of your accounts? Well, great news. Instagram announced yesterday that users can add up to 5 multiple accounts. Starting this week adding accounts has never been easier.
To add multiple Instagram accounts:
- Go to your profile and tap or in the top right
- Scroll down and tap Add Account
- Enter the username and password of the account you’d like to add
To switch between accounts you’ve added:
- Go to your profile
- Tap your username at the top of the screen
- Tap the account you’d like to switch to
Once you have multiple accounts added, you’ll see your profile photo appear in places throughout the app so you can always tell which one you’re using, You can now add up to 5 Instagram accounts and quickly switch between them without having to log out and log back in.
Account switching will be available as part of Instagram version 7.15 for iOS and Android.