If your business has a website, which you most likely do, you’ve heard of an SSL Certificate. If you haven’t heard of it, we’ll explain why you need one in 2018 and how it will benefit your business.
Most business owners may think that you will only need an SSL Certificate if you run an online shopping or retail business but in 2018 Google will be imperative.
What is an SSL Certificate?
An SSL certificate (which stands for Secure Socket Layer) allows your client’s browser to bridge a secure connection to your server, ensuring that the sensitive information is securely transferred.
5 Reasons Why You Need SSL
- It will help gain your customers trust
- An SSL Certificate will encrypt any information sent between servers
- It will improve your SEO scores
- An SSL certificate also provides authentication
- It ultimately provides assurance that your site is authentic
For a limited time, start your year off right with a complete installation of an SSL Certificate. We’re offering a complete set up of your SSL Certificate for $99.99. This includes the purchase of certificate and installation. A yearly renewal fee will apply for $99.99.
Click the link below to check out. We’ll contact you for login details.