Did you know that Real Estate listings with videos receive 403% more inquiries than those without videos? Using video to sell or lease your properties can separate you from your competition and by 2017 it’s estimated that 74% of all Internet traffic in 2017 will be video?
It’s time to immerse your audience. Grab their attention. Give them video.
Commercial Real Estate Video Tours allows you to point out the commercial real estate property’s best features or communicate any special information. Our Video Tours also include features that make the neighborhood popular with buyers. These might include parks, recreational areas, or nearby shopping and dining districts. Now is the time. Using video to sell your real estate or lease your property can be the thing that sets you apart from your competition.
Watch a Video Tour
[us_grid columns=”3″ pagination=”0″ filter=”0″ img_size=”us_600_0″ items_layout=”6032″ post_type=”us_portfolio” us_portfolio_categories=”commercial-real-estate-video-tours-video-production” items_quantity=”3″ items_gap=”” breakpoint_1_width=”px” breakpoint_1_cols=”” breakpoint_2_width=”px” breakpoint_2_cols=”” breakpoint_3_width=”px” breakpoint_3_cols=””]
[Tweet “#Video is fast becoming one of the most important marketing tools in a real estate agent’s arsenal. “]
Digital marketing is here and it’s time to step up your game. Here are some video statistics to get your mind buzzing.
- Visual content drives engagement. In fact, just one month after the introduction of Facebook timeline for brands, visual content — photos and videos — saw a 65% increase in engagement. (Source: Simply Measured)
- According to Forbes, 59% of executives would rather watch video than read text.
- Blog posts incorporating video attract three times as many inbound links as blog posts without video. (Source: SEOmoz)
- Mobile and tablet shoppers are three times as likely to view a video as laptop or desktop users. (Source: NPD)
- 92 percent of mobile video viewers share videos with others. (Source: Invodo)
Learn more about how Queen Bee Media can set you apart. Our videos start at just $699.99 and come with a professional voice over to describe the property’s geography and additional details, and of course background music.
It’s simply more engaging. We can also help you promote your video listing by uploading it to YouTube and Facebook.